A celebration of success that honors the remarkable achievements of our nation’s brightest business minds. The Inc. 5000 is our definitive ranking of America’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. The only place to celebrate your success and get the insights and inspiration for what’s next from the leaders of America’s fastest growing private companies.
Meet. Celebrate. Learn.
- Conference – The Inc. 5000 Conference features three days of thought-provoking sessions that engage and inspire, leaving you with powerful business insights that will help you increase your momentum and growth.
- Black-Tie Gala – It’s time to applaud your hard work. Toast to your company’s success during an evening of celebration, complete with cocktails, dancing and a gourmet three-course meal.
- Speakers – The Inc. 5000 Conference features renowned entrepreneurs and business experts from brands you know and admire.
K3 will be in attendance to receive an award for its annual recognition on the Inc. 5000 list. For more information, visit the event web site.
Hosted by the Montgomery AFCEA Chapter, this event allows attendees to engage with speakers, panel members, and other Government and Industry leaders in understanding how the Government can work with their contractor partners to deliver collaborative IT solutions and make them operational in a timely and effective manner for the Warrior. The Montgomery IT Summit has been designated as an alternate duty location for the Air Force Business and Enterprise Systems (BES) Directorate.
The theme for this year is “Revolutionizing the Pursuit of IT”. This year, as in previous years, Montgomery IT Summit highlights up-to- the-minute trends in Air Force programs and technology. We bring in the best and brightest DoD and Industry Leaders to inform attendees of the current state of Information Technology and its use within the US Air Force. Our Speakers and Panel members then close the loop by pointing out future growth areas and newly developing business opportunities for Industry participants.
K3 will be in attendance to provide thought leadership through our support of the Air Force. For more information, visit the event web site (Montgomery IT Summit).
Spring Fling Networking Event 2019 is the premier social networking event for government contracting industry professionals. With an anticipated attendance of over 200 government and industry participants, attendees can look forward to robust networking opportunities with top executives, candid conversations, all in a lively atmosphere!
Proceeds from this event will be donated to the following organizations:
- UrbanEd Inc is a DC-based nonprofit organization that provides District of Columbia children, youth, and adults with technology-driven education, information and skill development for sustained futures. UrbanEd was founded in 2000, and they have served nearly 2,000 individuals, providing more than 244,000 hours of technical, career, business and educational learning.
- SOUL: Student-Athletes Organized to Understand Leadership (SOUL) is a system of youth development programs that work in collaboration with public schools to support low-income student athletes acquire academic, athletic, and professional skills needed to successfully transition out of high school and into college or careers. Their mission is to educate and empower low-income student athletes to break the cycle of poverty, using athletics as a catalyst for social change. They provide support to students in DC, Baltimore, and San Francisco.
K3 will be in attendance to provide support to these charitable causes. For more information, visit the event web site.
K3 is offering employees another opportunity to test their mettle by competing in the 5th annual Blue Ridge Mountain Mudurance 5K Mud Race.
K3 is hosting our second summer outing for its employees and guests on the Shenandoah River in Luray, VA. We will spend the day kayaking with Shenandoah River Outfitters. Lunch and snacks will be provided. Come join our K3 team as we share success stories and lessons learned from our DHS, NARA, FAA, and DoD projects. Pictures!
STRIKE! K3 is inviting its employees to a day of fun at the bowling alley.
K3 is hosting its annual Holiday Christmas party to spread the holiday cheer!
K3 is offering employees the opportunity to test their mettle by competing in the 4th annual Blue Ridge Mountain Mudurance 5K Mud Race. Pictures!
K3 is inviting employees to perform community service at Page One in Luray, VA. Volunteering takes place from 10am to 2pm, and activities may include helping in the thrift store or food bank stocking, organizing, loading and unloading, or generally helping wherever needed.
Page One’s mission is to provide family assistance to those in our community who find themselves unemployed, sick, or for some unforeseen situation, unable to feed their families or meet their financial needs.
Page One is located at:
42 West Main Street
Luray, VA 22835
We encourage all employees to come out and give back to the community!
K3 is hosting a summer outing for its employees and guests on the Shenandoah River in Luray, VA. We will spend the day kayaking with Shenandoah River Outfitters. Lunch and snacks will be provided. Come join our K3 team as we share success stories and lessons learned from our DHS, NARA, FAA, and DoD projects. Pictures!