A celebration of success that honors the remarkable achievements of our nation’s brightest business minds. The Inc. 5000 is our definitive ranking of America’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. The only place to celebrate your success and get the insights and inspiration for what’s next from the leaders of America’s fastest growing private companies.
Meet. Celebrate. Learn.
- Conference – The Inc. 5000 Conference features three days of thought-provoking sessions that engage and inspire, leaving you with powerful business insights that will help you increase your momentum and growth.
- Black-Tie Gala – It’s time to applaud your hard work. Toast to your company’s success during an evening of celebration, complete with cocktails, dancing and a gourmet three-course meal.
- Speakers – The Inc. 5000 Conference features renowned entrepreneurs and business experts from brands you know and admire.
K3 will be in attendance to receive an award for its annual recognition on the Inc. 5000 list. For more information, visit the event web site.
Hosted by the Montgomery AFCEA Chapter, this event allows attendees to engage with speakers, panel members, and other Government and Industry leaders in understanding how the Government can work with their contractor partners to deliver collaborative IT solutions and make them operational in a timely and effective manner for the Warrior. The Montgomery IT Summit has been designated as an alternate duty location for the Air Force Business and Enterprise Systems (BES) Directorate.
The theme for this year is “Revolutionizing the Pursuit of IT”. This year, as in previous years, Montgomery IT Summit highlights up-to- the-minute trends in Air Force programs and technology. We bring in the best and brightest DoD and Industry Leaders to inform attendees of the current state of Information Technology and its use within the US Air Force. Our Speakers and Panel members then close the loop by pointing out future growth areas and newly developing business opportunities for Industry participants.
K3 will be in attendance to provide thought leadership through our support of the Air Force. For more information, visit the event web site (Montgomery IT Summit).
K3 Solutions LLC (K3) was awarded a Professional Services Schedule (PSS) contract by the General Services Administration (GSA). GSA is the premier procurement source for all federal agencies. Under the new 5-year contract, federal, state, and local government agencies can access K3’s services for services covered under SIN 874 1 Integrated Consulting Services.
The new K3 GSA schedule (47QRAA19D0019) can be found on the GSA eLibrary.
Chief Executive Officer, Tracy Adcox, said, “K3 is excited to be able to offer its Integrated Consulting Services to all government customers. Through the GSA schedule program, K3 is able to streamline the procurement process and help government agencies execute their missions.”
K3 Solutions LLC (K3) was awarded a GSA Schedule Multiple Award Schedule 70 by the General Services Administration for immediate use. GSA’s IT Schedule 70, a widely used acquisition vehicle in the federal government, is an indefinite delivery / indefinite quantity (IDIQ) multiple award schedule and provides all DoD and Civilian agencies with information technology and telecommunications hardware, software, and professional services. GSA IT Schedule 70 supports customers on a worldwide basis, and since there is no maximum order limitation, customers can use the Schedule to support large-scale multi-million dollar efforts. The new K3 GSA schedule (47QTCA19D0028) can be found on the GSA eLibrary. The services and solutions offered by K3 under GSA IT Schedule 70 include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Information Technology (SIN 132-51)
- Cyber Security (SIN 132-45A, 132-45B, 132-45D)
“K3 leadership is excited to have reached yet another milestone in our strategic growth plan,” said Tracy Adcox, K3’s CEO. “Through this partnership with GSA, K3 will continue to our ever-increasing presence in providing our clients with high-quality key solutions to their requirements.”
Spring Fling Networking Event 2019 is the premier social networking event for government contracting industry professionals. With an anticipated attendance of over 200 government and industry participants, attendees can look forward to robust networking opportunities with top executives, candid conversations, all in a lively atmosphere!
Proceeds from this event will be donated to the following organizations:
- UrbanEd Inc is a DC-based nonprofit organization that provides District of Columbia children, youth, and adults with technology-driven education, information and skill development for sustained futures. UrbanEd was founded in 2000, and they have served nearly 2,000 individuals, providing more than 244,000 hours of technical, career, business and educational learning.
- SOUL: Student-Athletes Organized to Understand Leadership (SOUL) is a system of youth development programs that work in collaboration with public schools to support low-income student athletes acquire academic, athletic, and professional skills needed to successfully transition out of high school and into college or careers. Their mission is to educate and empower low-income student athletes to break the cycle of poverty, using athletics as a catalyst for social change. They provide support to students in DC, Baltimore, and San Francisco.
K3 will be in attendance to provide support to these charitable causes. For more information, visit the event web site.
Inc. magazine today revealed that K3 Solutions LLC is No. 2347 on its 37th annual Inc. 5000, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies. “K3 Solutions is thrilled to be on the Inc.5000 list. It is a testament to our amazing staff and a clear indicator of our forward momentum,” said Tracy Adcox, Chief Executive Officer, after learning of this recognition. “Our growth comes from having a management team and employees who are focused on delivering quality services, on time and on budget.”
Not only have the companies on the 2018 Inc. 5000 (which are listed online at Inc.com, with the top 500 companies featured in the September issue of Inc., available on newsstands August 15) been very competitive within their markets, but the list as a whole shows staggering growth compared with prior lists. The 2018 Inc. 5000 achieved an astounding three-year average growth of 538.2 percent, and a median rate of 171.8 percent. The Inc. 5000’s aggregate revenue was $206.1 billion in 2017, accounting for 664,095 jobs over the past three years.
“If your company is on the Inc. 5000, it’s unparalleled recognition of your years of hard work and sacrifice,” says Inc. editor in chief James Ledbetter. “The lines of business may come and go, or come and stay. What doesn’t change is the way entrepreneurs create and accelerate the forces that shape our lives.”
K3 is offering employees another opportunity to test their mettle by competing in the 5th annual Blue Ridge Mountain Mudurance 5K Mud Race.
K3 is hosting our second summer outing for its employees and guests on the Shenandoah River in Luray, VA. We will spend the day kayaking with Shenandoah River Outfitters. Lunch and snacks will be provided. Come join our K3 team as we share success stories and lessons learned from our DHS, NARA, FAA, and DoD projects. Pictures!
STRIKE! K3 is inviting its employees to a day of fun at the bowling alley.